- 11 Day dresses - from the late 1950s to early 60s. Includes several very nice quality dresses from upscale Boston stores. Fabulous red halter and skirt set too. All fit 37 to 38 inch bust.
- 6 Dressy Dresses - finally. My Dressy Dresses department has been very sad and nearly empty the past few months. Here are several very pretty dresses for special occasions
- 5 Tailored Jackets - from the late 1940s to early 60s
Just added at Dandelion Vintage -
Yes, it's a mid-week update. I finished getting everything ready early, so I thought might as well post the goodies.
- Fabulous 1930s Black lace gown - with bolero
- 3 dresses from the 1940s - gingham sundress and two black evening dresses
- 5 Black dresses - full skirts, lace, chiffon and taffeta - from the 1950-60s
- 5 Day dresses - a Lilly Pulitzer, a dress set, and linen and floral sheaths
- 15 vintage hats - from the 1940s to the 1960s
Added this week - 15 Victorian and Edwardian items - petticoats, silk slip and nightgown, bodices, an as-is parasol and skirt, and more.
Just added - http://www.dandelionvintage.com/