This week I listed some things for my parents on the website. There are several pottery pieces by Homer Laughlin and Roseville, and an unmarkered pottery smoke-stack ashtray.
Plus there are 2 very cool handmade Tramp Art items - one is a Toilet that doubles as a cigarette dispenser and an ashtray and a Vanity type box made by a military man stationed in West Africa in 1943. It has amazing handcut and inlaid wood with his name, location, date and many symbols. It has a small drawer and you could put either a mirror or photo in the top.
Please check them all out here - http://www.dandelionvintage.com/kass.html
I also added some patterns, pattern related items and a fab pair of 1940s shoes to my etsy shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/dandelionvintage
I should be back with a regular update next week.
Bye for now, Carol
Just added at http://www.dandelionvintage.com/
- 14 styles of bedjackets and robes - 1950-60s, pretty nylon and rayons with embroidery and laces
- 11 pieces of XL lingerie - bras and girdles
- 2 large sized, cheap girdles
- 5 lingerie tops - camisoles and set tops
Just a little update this week -
- 2 1940s Blouses
- 12 Blouses and Sweaters - 1950-60s
- 2 Lots of AS-IS Victorian-1930s items - one is a group of ladies clothing, the other is children/baby clothing
And don't forget the clearance pages -
*** Under $20 Vintage Dresses - 2 pages
*** All Skirts Marked down to $5.00 - and a few blouses too
*** $5.00 Sale - Hats & Shoes
*** $1.00 Clearance Page!!!
I also have a book review and Giveaway on my personal blog - 'The Time Traveling Fashionista' - a book review and giveaway
Fresh vintage on the website -
- 3 Vintage aprons - 1950-60s
- 15 more cute vintage aprons - prints, sheer nylon, organdy etc.
- A men's grey raincoat
- 2 coats - and a short jacket
- 6 Items from Victorian to Edwardian - 2 dresses, petticoats and skirts