Apr 9, 2011

Just added more vintage purses and 1940-50s Vogue magazines to the website


I had another lazy kind of listing week and just worked on some easy stuff for the website that required no ironing and very little measuring - more Vogue magazines and more Purses, and some more patterns for my etsy shop. Next week I'm going to work on some Victorian items and girdles. Maybe.


  • 13 vintage purses - mostly 1960-70s. Several Kit purses with butterflies and owls. Purses by Caro Nan and Caron, and a sweet little plush brocade purse.
  • 9 more vintage magazines - 1940-50s Vogue magazines and Vogue Pattern Books, and a 1960s teen magazine
  • 16 Vintage Patterns - these are the last of that great lot of vintage patterns that I bought a few months back. They are listed at my etsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment