Just added at Dandelion Vintage -
- 7 lingerie items from the 1940s - a burgundy satin robe and styles of peach silk slips in sizes 38 to 42 bust
- a 1930s robe, and silk teddy
- A Vanity Fair white nightgown - and cute 1950-60s pajama set
- Some vintage hats - and a few hat boxes
- 2 AS-IS items - a 1930s gown and Daniel Green 1940s slippers
I haven't done an update in 2 weeks because of Memorial Day. Since then, my grandmom passed away at 96 years old on May 23rd, and my sweet doggie Boris who was almost 10-1/2, died in his sleep June 3rd. I know, it's been sad around here. You can see two photo tributes that I did for them in my blog - http://www.dvintage.blogspot.com/
This week I bought about 40 dresses and 20 hats, so I'll be working on some of those for the next website update.