Just added at Dandelion Vintage - http://www.dandelionvintage.com/
- Early 1900s clothing - a cotton petticoat with pretty embroidery and lace, a long white nightgown with a lot of lace, and a wearable white Edwardian cotton dress with tons of lace and embroidery
- A sweet 1920s gauze dress - XS sheer white dress with pink and blue embroidery.
- XS Striped cotton dress from the 1930s - has no opeings so it's a squeeze to get into it.
- A white Textured dress from the 1950s - by Paul Sachs
- 3 items from the 1940s - a great white cotton tennis romper, late 1940s to early 50s salmon dress and a pale pink cotton nightgown.
- 2 quilted satin boxes - for hankies and gloves
- 10 vintage handbags - a wallet, clutches, leather suede and leopard fur