Oct 6, 2011

A vintage outfit from Dandelion Vintage on the new show Pan Am



In August I sold 40+ pieces of clothing, lingerie and jewelry to the costumers for the new ABC show Pan Am.
I thought it would be later in the season before I spotted any of my clothing, but in episode 2, you can catch a very quick glimpse of a red cotton halter top and skirt from my website. Above are two screne grabs of the scene - the co-pilot takes a gal back to his Paris hotel room - and also a photo of the outfit from my website.

Very exciting! I'm looking forward to spotting more of my pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's great! We're just about to get the series on Swedish TV- really looking forward to seeing it!(Oh and I loved that dress, I really wanted to buy it but thought it'd be too small....)

    ReplyDelete